lundi, novembre 21, 2005

Such an exciting sunday!

I really look forward to having passed this f***ing exam tomorrow. I've never spent such a boring day. 12 hours of non-stop learning. Well, I've been luckily interrupted by a small group-work (it was my communication opportunity!!) and a case-study assignment.

Otherwise, Wachstum und Verteilung (Growth and Distribution) have both kept me in the "lounge"-room at WHU. No interesting picture to show today, so you'll only have an insight in today's dinner!



Nice, don't you think? At the automatic vending machine, it costs me approx. 2,50 euros!
Cheap for a dinner! ;)

Besides learning, I've been surfing around the web and found some interesting sites:
  • Clarks Originals website. Very nice.
  • Star Wars exhibition at La Villette in Paris. You should watch the funny videos!
  • Frontline Shop. Great articles.
  • Incognito. Funky and groovy music.
I've also downloaded some new remixes of Jamiroquai's last singles (Starchild and Don't give hate a chance), as well as Jay Kay's last video "Don't give hate a chance". The video is just very graphical... Nice to watch, not terrific.

Well, I guess, it's time to go to bed. H-7,5 before exam.

Aucun commentaire: