mardi, janvier 17, 2006

Berlin Amazing city

As my first week at WHU was quite calm, I decided that I had to take this occasion as an invitation to visit Germany. BERLIN was my choice. After finding some place to stay at and some way to get there, I spent 3 wonderful days in Berlin, discovering some famous places (of course, Reichstag and Brandenburger Tor), but also very typical and trendy Berliner places discovered through local tipps!

I've been walking a lot, standing long times in queues and exhibitions, spending much money (sometimes, that must be!) and I lost my VISA-Card... Anyway, a very good time ! To quickly summarize: Hackesche Höfe, Brandenburger Tor, Postamer Platz, Kulturforum, Jüdisches Denkmal, Unter den Linden, Komische Oper, Picasso, Neue Nationalgalerie, Bauhaus-Archiv, Immendorf, Sony-Center, Galeries Lafayette, Alexanderplatz, Week End, Botschaften, etc.

Berlin is THE city you should go to. If you plan to go there, I'd be glad to go with you. There are so many places I haven't still visited.











1 commentaire:

Diana a dit…

Salut!! Ca va!? J'aime bien les photos de Berlin! :) Bonne chance pour les proxaines moins en Vallendar!! Beijinhos!