mercredi, janvier 18, 2006

Let's talk about tauschie!

I know some people wonder how the new semester has began, and especially how the new Tauschies look like, who they are, what they do, who has been elected for TGV (Tauschies Government Vallendar), etc. I must admit I have absolutely no picture about the new Tauschies, but you'll find some on Matthieu's blog (link on the right of this page - by the way, you'll also find a link to a crazy video... Matthieu, how are you being made aware about this funny stuff?).

To begin, I was very happy that I could finally be the buddy for some new Tauschie... However, when I asked Anabell (Responsible for Tauschie admittance at WHU), I just learned that mine has finally cancelled his exchange semester to Germany. So I will have noone to take care about this semester.

Anyway, the atmosphere is already fun. Though I've not been to all the parties (Berlin kept me from this), the few Korova-nights have shown some great potential for good atmosphere, fun, sympathy and a successful Tauschie-Show again. Government is led only by men and, for once, no French people belongs to it! By the way the French rate is even higher than last Semester! It's amazing how many exchange proggrams WHU does have with French business schools.

Las but not least, I've got a German conventional telephone number, now. So you can call me from abroad for cheaper if you've got some offer to call on the fix German network. Just ask me for my number if you wanna call me. Actually, it's very cheap. For 10 euros a month I can call whenever I want and as much as I want into the German fix network and to O2-phones.

I look forward to speaking to you soon over the phone!

Aucun commentaire: