mercredi, mars 08, 2006

Anniversaire + Paris + Ski

It was my birthday last week. The occasion to celebrate a little at WHU with some friends and see my family here in Coblence.


Coblence is really a nice city. The churches are surprisingly verz well preserved. It was almost the first time that I did a real touristic tour through Coblence since my arrival last september. My parents and grandfather enjoyed it a lot. Just as a reminder, Coblence is situated on the confluent of the Rhine- and Mosel-rivers. As many other German cities, Coblence has been mauled during WW2, but many buildings have the chance to have been kept intact.


My birthday was also the occasion to have some fun in Vallendar (yes, it's possible).


Just after my parents' visit, time has been flying ! Paris for interviews (1st class trip with Thalys!) and visiting some friends. And one week end in Bolzano, for representing WHU at the Snowdays ! Big event, lot of snow, lot of students and one misadventure: on the first day, we went night-sleighting... bad idea.
I sprained my knee. So I had to stay downtown on friday not participating to the skiing race. Well, does not matter that much, I still enjoyed the weather all week end and the snow one day.



Aucun commentaire: