mercredi, novembre 16, 2005

Feels juste like it should

I just got the "new" album from Jamiroquai and I must admit it's really good. My favorite song, of course, is "Feels Just Like it should" (the VIDEO is quite good, too). I didn't stop listening to it for 3 days and I still want more! I should look for the remixes they talked about on the fan-page.

Today was one of these exhausing days I use to travel through since I am at WHU... First lesson at 8am and now, I'm still learning for tomorrow's company visit. We've to make some consulting project for a german company, called "SEBAMED". Their products are not very exciting, but the guys are quite nice and the work they're asking not too much complicated. As amazing as it sounds, Sebamed even sells products in Asia! See picture below to be convinced!


Anyway, there has been a good point in that day: the potluck Anna organized so that we could finally meet her husband, she's been talking about for so long! ;) Anna's coming from the US and I ran with her, Richard and Alejandro at Frankfurt Marathon. Since that time, we use to meet a lot, go to restaurant and so... Very nice evening, with nice people and good food!


f.l.t.r.: Romain, Ibelisse, Anna, Richard, Anna, Kimberley, Vy

Thank you, Anna for the dinner!

Aucun commentaire: