mardi, novembre 15, 2005

So many blogs about Vallendar

As I just launched my blog like 2 days ago, I made a quick tour on the net to see what's being done regarding blogs... And of course, I tried to find blogs from other Tauschies.

By the way, a "Tauschie" is an exchange student at WHU.
By the way, I AM a Tauschie, as I am doing an exchange at WHU!
So in order of appearance (in my browser)
  • Matthieu: as far as I know, a very professional blog, really.
  • Marc: very informative and in english, please
  • Diana: I can't speak portuguese!
  • Nirav: I don't know him very well... a dark blog!
Amazing! It seems that Vallendar is a city which more spoken about in the world, than it deserves! To be honest, Vallendar has few interest besides WHU. It's quite nice, has very beautiful landscapes, once you go up the hill.

Sorry, that's the only picture I could find on Google.

By the way, I've had great news tonight, just after this SAP-presentation. I don't have to re-write my microeconomics-exam! This is sooo great. At WHU, to pass an exam, you must have maximum 4 as a grade. I had 3.7! In other words, I outstanded my awaitings!
Well, now I must rets a little, but I guess I'll sleep well. At least this good mark will have made me feel lucky!

Aucun commentaire: