lundi, février 13, 2006

De pire en pire

It's getting worse... I barely update this blog althoug I had promised to keep people informed about Vallendar's events (if we can call them events). There have been parties this time. Quite big parties actually, with (again) a lot of free beet in plastic cans. I could send you some pictures, but just have a look at Matthieu's blog (see link on the right).

I've had my fun. Really!


Anyway, I'm just coming back from 4 days in Francfort at Science Boot Camp 2006. Some kind of seminar organized by WHU-students about the Pharma- an Bioscience-industry. Aim of this seminar was to get an insight in today's pharmaceutical industry. How to develop new drugs, treat genetical diseases, how is insulin created, what are the advantages of some techniques and discoveries? What are current trend of research? Really interesting, althoug it might have too specific at some time... Who cares about the EXACT process about how a protein reacts to some radioactiv waves...?
Anyway, there are real exciting challenges about this industry and, as unexpected as it might seem, research has made new revolutional discoveries since my Baccalaureat in 2000. So, what I've learned 6 years ago regarding genetics is not valid any more ! Amazing !

I'll try to respect some regularity and update this blog a little more often.
Thanks anyway to you for reading it !





Aucun commentaire: