samedi, décembre 03, 2005

I love my new shoes

I know, there are a lot of things to discuss about. But God knows I'm not good at discussing things, particularely on a weblog. So I'll keep my reflexions about the AIDS-day or about the 1000th executed by death penalty in the US for myself. I won't talk about the Earth's future and the Kyoto protocol, still not ratified by the US (5% of world-population / 35% of world-pollution).

I'd rather talk about my new shoes, manufactured in... (let me check) ... Indonesia. OK, I'm not that proud, but I like them. I just hope no kid put his fingers on them! Not that I'm against Child Labour, I just don't want kids touching my shoes! (it's a joke, of course...) Anyway, Adidas ensures that all its production plants worldwide only employ adults.
Don't you fancy my shoes?

Child Labour @ Adidas: Business partners shall not employ children who are less than 15 years old, or who are younger than the age for completing compulsory education in the country of manufacture where such age is higher than 15. MORE INFO


Of course I won't run in Hamburg with them! (now that I've got the right transition, I can show you a picture of me, running in Frankfurt, a few hundred meters before arrival!).
Just look here below! So proud! ;)


OK, that's all I had to say.

Aucun commentaire: