dimanche, décembre 25, 2005

Merry Christmas Tauschies!

Thursday night, last time in Vallendar for 2005. Last time I'm seing a lot of tauschies from this semester. Anyway, it's been a good night, with the few remaining foreign people of WHU. Some WHU-ler were here, too! After eating this typical Slovakian Dinner (cheese, sausage), we went to Korova to celebrate JEROME's BIRTHDAY !!

So, again, happy birthday Jérôme! Poor guy, he spent the next day (the real birthday) in the train, trying to reach Normandie!

As far as I'm concerned, this night had some consequences on my schedule. In fact, as we went out to some disco in Coblence, I went to bed at 4:00 am, though I was supposed to wake up two hours later. Of course, I didn't manage, and I had to call my Mum the next day to say I would arrive in France a little later than scheduled... F*CK !! Fortunately, I'm taking regular train to go back home, and not some expensive TGV-ticket or flight-company!


Madeline & Caroline, in a Mercedes (Mélanie's Mercedes)


Some of the Franzosen 9: Bergie, Mu, Guillaume & Mad


Andreas, Stefan und Jérôme, at this place in Koblenz I can't remember the name.
I can remember a lot of people wanted their jackets back at the same time...
Diana, about to leave. She belongs to the Tauschies I'll miss the most!

Patricia (Brasil) and Marcella (Chile) at Korova (I guess).
I know I'll see them soon.

Saying goodbye to all these friend was sad.
I know I'll see your soon...
...or at least get some electronic news.

Leb wohl!

Aucun commentaire: