vendredi, décembre 02, 2005

MARATHON, en garde!

As you might know, Anna, Alejandro, Richard and myself participated to the last Marathon of Francfort (30th of october). It wasn't just a one-shot event. We'll do it again, at least some of us! We've planned to participate to The Marathon of Hamburg next April.

That time, we won't compete as a team, but we've planned to run by ourselves. That means each of us will have to run approximately 42 km!! I'm already training. My coach at the fitness Studio made me train legs and feet today. I think I'll concentrate on these muscles for the next 4 months!

It will be an occasion to see Hamburg again, I haven't seen for 10 years at least. Did I mention I've been living there two years long when I was a child?

One more thing I'd like to mention:
Dasding, my favorite German radio-channel, is playing concert all december from 9pm to 10pm. On that Sunday, Wir Sind Helden's concert will be playing there. YOU have to listen to it, maybe you'll hear me shout! ;)


Also playing in the next days: Fettes Brot, 2raumwohnung, Blocparty, Phoenix, Disco Boys, Franz Ferdinand, Starsailor, Söhne Mannheims, Jack Johnson... Program here.

Aucun commentaire: