mardi, décembre 20, 2005

na zdarovje!

Tonight, Natalia, the only Russian Tauschie here at WHU this semester, has prepared a Russian dinner for some Tauschies. Once again, it was really really delicious. But we had too much to eat! Fortunately, Neal (UK) was here to help us finish our plates! Menu tonight: some Russian "Piroggen", a bread fulled with meat, cabbage and leek and a delicious apple-pie (one of those you see in American movies)! Natalia, thank you so much!

All dinner long, we listened to a live concert of "Söhne Mannheims", one of today's most successful bands in Germany. They are coming from... Mannheim, of course and, although their music sounds a little sad, the live concert really rocked! Xavier Naidoo (by the way, his official website is funny, you can turn the pages by dragging them with your mouse), the main singer, is really talented and I think he has began his own personal career recently.

So we talked a lot, ate a lot and as usual had a good time all together. Now, I've got one requirement for tomorrow: continue to learn. Exam at 8:00 am. Let me think like a real WHU-ler : "It's 1:30 am now, so I've got six and a half hours to learn."

Diana (US) and Natalia (RU) with a bottle of wine (FR)

Look at this pie! You cannot imagine how delicious it was!

This is this famous bread fulled with meat and different ingredients. Very tasty!

As you can see, we had to do it at my place as I was the one providing an oven.
I wouldn't have thought that so many people could fit in my little room!

I didn't know I had Vileroy & Boch plates. I'm so proud now! ;)

Aucun commentaire: